Kinza Tariq posted:
Golden Age tutors work with students with diverse subject matter needs and profiles to help them achieve academic excellence. Golden Age tutors have the option to work remotely through our online services or in-person serving students and clients in their vicinities.
Golden Age tutors are academic stars with a genuine interest in helping students learn and develop study skills. Golden Age tutors have extensive knowledge of the subjects they tutor and the ability to communicate that knowledge to their students. Golden Age tutors have an excellent level of responsibility, reliability, and punctuality. They are self-motivated and possess a willingness to accept supervision and constructive feedback and implement recommendations for improvement as directed. They are committed to creating a welcoming and positive environment for students. They have stellar character as well as creative problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making abilities.
- Established proficiency in the subject matter.
- Ability to develop a positive rapport with the student.
- Ability to communicate in a concise and effective manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to adjust coaching methods as needed to meet various learning styles of students.
- Ability to work well with parents, students, and Golden Age management at a professional level.
- Excellent organization and time management.
- Prepare for tutoring sessions by developing an understanding of the student and their needs and developing an appropriate learning plan.
- Attend tutoring sessions and support students through instruction, supervised assignments and personal interaction.
- Take notes during tutoring sessions.
- Communicate with parents/guardians about trouble areas or other issues that require attention.
- Handle confidential personal information with tact and discretion.
- Attend tutor orientation/training conducted by Golden Age.
- Keep and maintain regular and accurate records of tutoring sessions using the tools provided by Golden Age.
For questions, please email: email@example.com or call: 404-919-4515
Apply here: www.goldenageyouth.com/job/golden-age-tutor/