NOW HIRING: CUSTODIAN
Al-Falah Academy, a private school located in Gwinnett County, is hiring a full-time day-shift custodian, to begin in mid-July. Benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, substantial staff tuition discount for school-aged children, most school holidays off, and competitive salary.
Dina Hajdarevic, Operations Manager
• Gathering and emptying trash from office spaces and restrooms
• Scrubbing, sanitizing, and supplying restroom facilities
• Cleaning floors by sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming
• Cleaning, disinfecting, and dusting school furniture, office equipment, window sills, vents, and fixtures such as lockers, doorknobs, light switches, and railings
• Light furniture-moving within classrooms, such as straightening chairs and tables
• Keeping janitor room and closets clean and organized
• Mixing water and detergents in containers to prepare cleaning solutions.
• Managing inventory of cleaning chemicals & supplies on a custodial cart
• Notifying supervisor when supplies and equipment are needed to perform certain tasks
• Performing basic tidying and cleaning duties to keep building and premises neat and clean at all times
• Maintaining a positive disposition around students, faculty, and visitors to the school