As you continue to identify new donors, you also need to maintain good relations with current donors and encourage them to repeat and increase their giving. Learn and strengthen the fundraising skills that can sustain your organization including direct mail, online giving, major gifts, and special events.
Create an annual fund that sustains your organization.
Learn how to develop a broad, enduring base of supporters and meet your fundraising goals from one year to the next. Involve your staff, your board and other volunteers to identify, cultivate and ask for gifts from new donors while renewing and receiving larger gifts from current donors.
Development officers, annual fund campaign staff, board members, volunteers, prospect researchers, program officers, department heads, and financial officers.
Participants must stay through the end of the class in order to receive Continuing Education Units and the Certificate of Completion. Travel arrangements and other appointments should be scheduled around class times. The course will adjourn at 5 p.m. on the last day.
- Determine which strategies to use and when to use them
- Manage your time effectively
- Make a convincing case for support
- Create gift range charts for planning
- Get volunteers actively involved with your fundraising
- Use the annual fund to support a total development program
- How to put together an annual fund by using worksheets
- How to assess the cost efficiency and effectiveness of your annual fund
- An easy-to-use, comprehensive study guide to use for future reference
- Checklists for organizing special events
- Training exercises to use in your workplace
- Planning tools for your direct mail program
- Tips from annual fund specialists
Developing Annual Sustainability qualifies for 13.5 CFRE Education Points/Hours.