Come and join us for OPEN Atlanta's Annual Event on Sunday, December 8th at the Atlanta Tech Village! Our speakers include some of the most influential entrepreneurs, business executives, and transformational leaders. Buy tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/open-atlanta-2019-annual-event-tickets-77068314403?aff=efbneb
Topics for this year's event include:
Build Your Life Resume: We put so much emphasis on our traditional resume. What if we flipped that model upside down and focused on building our LIFE resume instead? Jesse shares the key lessons he has learned throughout his humorous, unconventional business journey and life adventures. From the specific habits he practices to the motivating rules he lives by, Jesse will leave you with actionable steps you can take to design your most rewarding life.
How to Emotionally Connect with any Audience
Building a World Class Brand
How Digital Can Enable Authentic Brand Storytelling
Check out some of our speakers ⤵️
- Jesse Itzler, Co-founder of Marquis Jet, one of the largest private jet card companies in the world, a partner in Zico Coconut Water, which he and his partner sold to The Coca-Cola Company, the founder of The 100 Mile Group, and an owner of the NBA's Atlanta Hawks
- Brooke Beach, Founder and CEO of Marketwake, a digital marketing agency that focuses on sharing stories and building brands. A serial entrepreneur and sought-after leader in the industry, Brooke has a passion for helping businesses and leaders grow.
- Dan Gertsacov, Global Chief Marketing Officer, FOCUS Brands
- Umama Kibria, Founder & CEO, SweatPack, Community Leader & Speaker, Content Creator
- Dilawar Syed, President & CEO at Lumiata, a leader in civic advocacy. In 2010, President Barack Obama appointed Dilawar to serve on his Advisory Commission on Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders
- Cliff Oxford, founder of CliffCo, provides a unique perspective through his leadership roles in academia, journalism and real-world entrepreneurship where he started, built and sold two national brands
- David Feldman, Founder and managing director of 3 Owl, a brand, web, and content agency that creates nimble identities and elegant technologies that equip their clients for success. We are thrilled to have David as our moderator at our Annual Event.