Free Citizenship Clinic

Nov. 11, 2017, 10 a.m.

Classes & Workshops


Event Description

Are you a green card holder? Apply for US citizenship to travel freely in and out of the US, get the right to vote, and protect your family from deportation! Experienced staff and volunteer attorneys will offer free legal consultation and form-filling assistance at this free event:

Please make an appointment at

Please bring the following documents:

● Green Card ● Driver's license
● All your passports ● Social Security Card ● Most recent tax return
● List of home addresses for the past 5 years
● List of employer names and addresses for the past 5 years
● Proof of public benefits, such as food stamps, Medicaid, SSI, etc.
● Dates you have been outside the U.S. since getting your green card, and the countries you visited during each trip
● Marriage certificate and divorce decrees or proof of death for previous spouses. Also, if married to a US citizen or lawful permanent resident (green card holder), bring spouse's US passport or green card.
● Certified final court disposition for any traffic tickets and dismissed charges
● For each of your children: his/her green card, complete name, date of birth, and address

Call 404-890-5655 for more details. 

Edit This Event Last Edited By: Nathalie Levine on Oct. 25, 2017, 5:22 p.m.