On Saturday, January 20, from 10:00 am to 12 pm., Advancing Justice-Atlanta will host a Free Citizenship Clinic at Eritrean-American Community Center (720 Hambrick Rd. Stone Mountain, GA 30083)
For anyone in need of US citizenship application assistance.
Appointments will be given priority! Please sign up today at bit.ly/clinicjan2018 or call 404-890-5655
Please bring the following documents:
● Green Card ● Driver's license
● All your passports ● Social Security Card ● Most recent tax return
● List of home addresses for the past 5 years
● List of employer names and addresses for the past 5 years
● Proof of public benefits, such as food stamps, Medicaid, SSI, etc.
● Dates you have been outside the U.S. since getting your green card, and the countries you visited during each trip
● Marriage certificate and divorce decrees or proof of death for previous spouses. Also, if married to a US citizen or lawful permanent resident (green card holder), bring spouse's US passport or green card.
● Certified final court disposition for any traffic tickets and dismissed charges
● For each of your children: his/her green card, complete name, date of birth, and address
Appointments will be given priority. Sign up at bit.ly/clinicjan2018
Call 404-890-5655 for more details.