On Saturday, February 24, from 9:00 am to 1 pm., Atlanta's New Americans Campaign collaborative will host a Free Citizenship Clinic at Georgia Gwinnett College.
For anyone in need of US citizenship application assistance.
Appointments will be given priority! Make an appointment at http://bit.ly/clinicfeb2018
Event is hosted by New Americans Campaign Collaborative with Asian Americans Advancing Justice Atlanta, Center for Pan Asian Community Services, and International Rescue Committee Atlanta
Please bring the following documents:
● Green Card ● Driver's license
● All your passports ● Social Security Card ● Most recent tax return
● List of home addresses for the past 5 years
● List of employer names and addresses for the past 5 years
● Proof of public benefits, such as food stamps, Medicaid, SSI, etc.
● Dates you have been outside the U.S. since getting your green card, and the countries you visited during each trip
● Marriage certificate and divorce decrees or proof of death for previous spouses. Also, if married to a US citizen or lawful permanent resident (green card holder), bring spouse's US passport or green card.
● Certified final court disposition for any traffic tickets and dismissed charges
● For each of your children: his/her green card, complete name, date of birth, and address
Appointments will be given priority. Make an appointment at http://bit.ly/clinicfeb2018
Call 404-890-5655 for more details.