Are you a green card holder eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship? Attend this FREE CITIZENSHIP WORKSHOP and receive free legal consultation and review from an attorney, as well as free assistance filling out your citizenship application!
As a U.S. citizen, you will:
--be able to travel freely in and out of the U.S.
--be protected from deportation
--have priority in sponsoring family members to immigrate to the U.S.
--have the right to vote and run for office
Please bring the following documents:
● Green Card ● Driver's license
● All your passports ● Social Security Card ● Most recent tax return
● List of home addresses for the past 5 years
● List of employer names and addresses for the past 5 years
● Proof of public benefits, such as food stamps, Medicaid, SSI, etc.
● Dates you have been outside the U.S. since getting your green card, and the countries you visited during each trip
● Marriage certificate and divorce decrees or proof of death for previous spouses. Also, if married to a US citizen or lawful permanent resident (green card holder), bring spouse's US passport or green card.
● Certified final court disposition for any traffic tickets
● For each of your children: his/her green card, complete name, date of birth, and address
Applicants will be served on a first come, first served basis. Please call 404-890-5655 for more information.