COURSE DESCRIPTION: This course is aimed at those who would like to know more about Arabic language heritage, Islam and the Muslim cultures.
Take a Classical Arabic course and you will:
• Learn Arabic through the Qur’an.
• Learn the basic structures of Classical Arabic contexts.
• Learn the comprehension of the language of the Qur’an and read the Quran in an effective understandable way.
• Learn using contemporary printed and audio/video Qur’anic material.
• Learn in this course to apply all 4 skills with emphasis is placed on reading and writing skills.
• Munther Yunus(2012). The Routledge Introduction to Qur'anic Arabic ISBN-13: 978-0415508940, ISBN-10: 0415508940
• Each student must have his or her own copy of The Hans Wehr Dictionary of Modern Written Arabic, 4th edition, ISBN 0-87950-003-4. This can be obtained through Amazon.com.
• Handouts from various sources and other supplementary materials provided by the instructor.
- Recommended(not required):
• 501 Arabic Verbs: Fully Conjugated in All Forms. Barron's Educational Series; Bilingual edition. ISBN -10: 0764136224
AVAILABLE COURSE LENGHTS:
• Intensive Pace 4 weeks (20 hours per week)
• Daytime Regular Pace 6 weeks (3 hours per week)
• Evening Classes 6 weeks (3 hours per week)
• Summer Courses: 80 hours long, 4 weeks (20 hours per week)
• Private programs (customized one-on-one instruction)
• Semi-private programs (for couples, together)
LOCATION: Peachtree corners, Duluth, Roswell& Johns Creek
CLASSIFICATION: Foreign Languages
DELIVERY TYPE: Group Course
COURSE DURATION: April 10- May 20
LEVEL: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
START DATE: April 10
FEES: $419(10% DISCOUNT by March 27th--$377)
REGULAR PACE TIMINGS:
Mondays and Wednesdays 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Tuesdays and Thursdays 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Mondays 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Tuesdays 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Wednesdays 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Thursdays 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturdays or Sundays 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Saturdays or Sundays 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
20 hour course over a duration of 6 weeks: 3 hours per a week Interactive immersion techniques taught by an experienced native speaker Average class size: 4- 6 learners
Registration for Spring Courses[ April 10- may 20] are now open! Get your discount 10% by registering in March!
For inquiry, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: http://www.baryInstitute.com